Apnea amarok 85 cm speargun professionalSend review
APNEA AMAROK OPEN HEAD SPEARGUN BODY
- WITH RESISTANT ABSORBENT PROPERTIES THAT HAVE SELF-CHANNEL, HIGH ENDS, POLYRETHANE MATERIAL PRODUCED.
- ERGONOMIC CABLE PROVIDING HIGH SENSITIVITY SILENCE IN THE NEW COMPLETE RELAX .
- Grips DE PROVIDE CUSTOM SETTING THE TRIGGER SENSITIVITY its APPARATUS.
- FINALLY STRONG AND QUIET METAL TRIGGER.
- OPENING POSSIBILITY OF MECHANISM TRIGGER MESSAGE.
- APNEA AMAROK SPEARGUN STEEL HAVE EXCELLENT BALANCE AND FACE BETWEEN THE BODY .
- APNEA NEW DESIGN IS DESIGNED TO BE CAUSED OF THE MIXEDITY OF THE COPYRIGHTING SYSTEMS WITHOUT GOING DEFINITION WITH THE OPEN HEAD.
- SPEAR of the HIT ANY PERCENTAGE OF MANY GOODS complaints brought
- DIMENSIONS: 75 - 85 - 95 - 105 CM
- SPEARGUN RISKS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES. ORDERED ON THE REQUEST.
The Amarok 85cm from Apnea is an open muzzle gun with a professional series handle and trigger mechanism. The barrel is elliptical in shape and railed down its full length. The shape helps when moving the gun sideways through the water and the rail helps improve accuracy.
The internal parts of the trigger mechanism are all crafted from metal as is the line release catch. The handle features a thumb rest (right handed only) making the gun more comfortable to use and aim. For left handed users a standard handle is provided.
The barrel of the Amarok is mould-cast with polyurethane foam. When an object comes into contact with the barrel, rather than the normal "chink" noise you get from most aluminium barrels, this gun's coated barrel returns a very quiet dull noise that is hardly heard. Due to the foam the barrel is also quiet if it is accidentally knocked against the reef, stones,etc.
The Amarok uses 18mm rubber providing plenty of power, a second band can be added if desired.
You also have the option to fit a reel if needed.
|Product type||usb lighter|